The Cutest Knitted Cats by Hilde Dehaen

Once I already wrote about knitted animals, for some reason these babies seem to me especially touching and cozy, you look at them — and you want to hug someone.

But then I met the seals that Hilde Dehaen knits, and I just have to tell you about them separately.
Probably, it has never been so difficult to choose photos for publication, one is nicer than the other.
Here, watch how knitted seals play with balls:

Oh, that terrible look of the conqueror of all enemies!

The Creator of animals lives in Belgium and is fond of knitting and crocheting. Of course, she has her own cat.
Hilde also has a rich imagination and a very good sense of humor :)

Original and copy of knitted:

I love the way mistress taking pictures of their animals! So lively, recognizable poses.
And then there are these pads :)
By the way, have you heard such a belief that cats with dark pads are more wayward than their pink-footed companions?

Scratch your tummy:

Another tummy! However, here, in my opinion, it did not turn out so naturally :)

And Hilde has rabbits :)
From a hat, of course.

Hugs:

Is he afraid or does he want to see something?

And a philosophical photo in progress:

And now let's go in reverse order, as a toy «comes to life». Here is the preparation of a Fox cub:

And here he is already exploring the world, starting with shoes:

And goes to meet adventures:

Suddenly-a fawn.
This is a large-scale project!

A whole row of seals for comfort:

I hope these works have raised your mood and reminded you of something good, warm and important :)
For the first time after a fourteen-year break, I wanted to go back to knitting, nothing but these seals, apparently, could motivate me.
Have a nice day... and a cat!