How to Make Finishing Tape with Chicken

Easter is still far away, but I already want spring, the bustle of preparation, and in my desire to bring the holiday closer, I share with you the MK, which can embody many different ideas. America I have not opened, everyone knows how to make stamps. I'll show you how I decorated the ribbon with them. I chose a decor close to the theme of Easter, it's chickens. I've already used this theme in making a toy once. But you can turn on your imagination and print any drawing to your liking.

So, we will need:

- fabric (I have linen), contrasting in relation to the picture color, better plain;

- acrylic paint (I have in this case at all gouache, because I do not plan to wash the tape and use it);

- thin brush;

- scissors;

- ruler;

- needle and thread;

- a cork from a wine or champagne;

- sharp knife.

A piece of fabric I just tore from both edges to make a beautiful fringe. You can determine the length of the feed at your own discretion.

Take the cork and cut it into two parts of different sizes.

Then just as evenly cut off the ends of the halves of the cork

On the tape, we make markings for future stamps using a ruler (you can use a compass)

I did not risk making a print immediately on the tape and took a test piece of the same fabric, and stamped it. To be sure First the larger half of the tube.

Aha... Normally... We stamp on the tape.

It doesn't work that way...

The carcasses are ready... Take the smaller half of the cork and put the wings to the hens.

In my opinion, it's not bad... it turned out....

Now we take a thin brush and carefully finish drawing the beaks, legs and scallops with red paint. I marked my eyes with a marker.

There are small things left... Take a needle and thread and make a simple large line. I originally wanted to make two colors, white and red, but in the process changed my mind, I think white is enough.

We make the same line from the other edge.

Here's what I got...

I hope you like it. Enjoy your creativity!