Knitted Animals by Claire Garland

Claire Garland is surprisingly cozy craftswoman from the UK! Together with her husband and three children, she lives in a white house by the sea in a small Bay. Claire loves her household chores: cooking, baking, gardening. But most of all, she likes to knit. Claire says that the balls, needles,and hook are always somewhere nearby, and the only thing she regrets in life is that it is impossible to have time to implement all the plans.

Claire is the author of several books and many knitting schemes, and is especially famous for her knitted animals. Animals in these types of needlework rarely turn out to be so realistic, usually they have some Convention or cartoonishness. But Claire's hares, foxes, fawns, and even birds are almost real. Especially when they are in pensive poses like cats contemplating the landscape outside the window:) Additional comfort is added by the way they are photographed: basking in a warm bed with good textiles animals for me have become one of the kindest impressions in recent times. The whole house of Claire is immediately presented, and I think her family is very happy with such a mother.

I suggest you enjoy these wonderful creatures together!

You also gave me a wonderful feeling after watching it?