Wonderful Patchwork Landscapes by Cindy Hoppe

I came across a very interesting person on the Internet — CINDY HOPPE from Canada (Saskatoon). I was looking for jackets in patchwork technology, she really has a lot of jackets, original and fun :) But about this will be another story... But the landscapes are very interesting.

A person lives on a farm, in a nature that is not very pleasing to the eye with its contrasts, scant on exotic and unusual landscapes, and creates such amazing things. Pay attention to the sky-this is a painting with scraps and threads. Yes — and she uses scraps, for the most part, from things that have already served their time. And felt and dyeing.

CINDY is a mother of three children, from a family of artists and herself received an art education. I have tried myself in many techniques and directions, painting ceramics, macrame, and much more, but patchwork wall panels are certainly the pinnacle of creativity. And I really hope that her work will inspire many who need to create beauty on long winter evenings in a country house or city apartment.