Fantastic Beasts And Whose Computer They Live In

Until now, not everyone takes digital art seriously. Brushes, paints, the smell of linseed oil and the painful birth of the idea through dozens of sketches seems to us more worthy and deserved to be called a work rather than a computer mouse, as the only tool of the artist. But who is an artist and what you need to have, be able to do and know in order to become, be and remain one — you can erase the language by arguing about it. In my opinion, the ability to "break" reality, transform the familiar into the unexpected — this is what any creative person dreams of. Alas, this magnifier is not sold in the store. But what the artist is armed with, a palette knife, a ballpoint pen or a chisel — this is already a matter of ten.
It's okay that these works will not be seen by the Louvre and are unlikely to be included in encyclopedias on art, but they have already found their audience — someone who loves fairy tales, miracles and good mood.

Julien Tabet is a young French artist, visionary and photomanipulator who creates his own zoo of "fantastic beasts". But Tabet is not Dr. Moreau — a vivisector and evil genius, on the contrary, his animals are pretty magical and does not cause rejection.
"My work is mostly about animals for many reasons. Animals are different from humans because they are much more modest and innocent. But what I like most is that they can be mysterious because of their anonymity. I like to dream about how animals behave when we're not watching them."
Talbet was fascinated by creating his surreal world just two years ago, but his imagination, sense of humor, technical skills and fertility have made him quite famous — his Instagram account has more than 200 thousand subscribers. I think you may have already seen some of his works.

At the time when I was studying, we had an exercise in composition of four images. On the first and last draw an animal or bird, and the two intermediate ones — this should be a transformation from the first animal to the second. The degree of realism, artistry, and presentation is at the discretion of the artist. It was really interesting!