5 Cool Ideas For Baby Beds

I have been wanting for a long time to make a selection of interesting ideas for decorating a children's room. And on a hot summer day, I caught a cold and sat down to look for creative options online. Oh, how many things I found, now you can write articles for a whole year :) The result of all this is a selection of baby beds for an entire article! I hope you will find these great options useful.

1. If your child refuses to sleep alone, then in such a bed-house, he will definitely want to fall asleep on his own! This is personal property!

Houses can be floor-standing, with legs, with roll-out boxes. They can be decorated in different ways — with fabric, garlands and even lanterns.

2. The bed-house is certainly good. But you will need space to install it in the room. And what to do if there is not enough space, and you want a stylish crib? There is a great solution — the original headboard for a standard bed. It can be made of absolutely any shape — a cloud, a house, letters — anything! And most importantly, if you try, then you can make such a back for the crib yourself!

A very creative solution — a painted headboard.

3. The third option for decorating baby beds (especially girls will like it) is a canopy. But if you choose the right colors and patterns, you can make an equally stylish canopy for a boy. And again, the plus of this option: if you know how to sew, then you will be able to create such beauty yourself!

4. Well, if there is a lot of space in your child's room, then you can make such a cool thing for him/her:

It's a whole palace! I wouldn't give up on that even now :)

5. If you want to add variety to the interior of the nursery, and there is no opportunity to buy a new crib, just paint the old one in a bright color. You'll see, it will be like new! See how beautiful the most ordinary cribs look.

Which of these five ideas did you like best?

And if you haven't found anything, here's another batch of beautiful and unusual baby cots.

The bed is a balloon.

Crescent.

A bed for real Native Americans.

Crib for a little princess:

And a whole big world in a small house.