Incredibly Delicate And Airy Embroidery!
  • Category: Ideas & Inspiration
  • Practices: Needlework

Hello dear friends! :)

Today I want to introduce you to the incredibly beautiful and airy embroidery created by wonderful artists: Margaret (known as Velvet Meadow) and Russian artist and embroidery designer Krista Decor. Such embroidery they do on simple tulle! This allows the composition to become transparent, voluminous and as if floating in the air! See for yourself:

Margaret

She uses standard techniques and small hoops to secure the image. A transparent and weightless cellular fabric serves as the basis for the future work of art.

Painstaking work requires surgical precision — the slightest mistake on such a transparent embroidery will certainly be revealed to the naked eye!

And this is all a miracle! Beaded embroidery on tulle:

Of course, Velvet Meadow embroiders not only air dandelions, but also other wonderful subjects without using tulle basis.

Let's now look at the creations of another talented needlewoman Krista Decor .

She managed to turn one of the most popular women's hobby of embroidery into something completely unique.

Professionally Krista started doing embroidery in 2009, when she was trained in the Valentin Yudashkin's Fashion House.

"For the first time, it was there that I saw how to create a real embroidery haute couture", writes Krista.

Most often she uses natural ornaments, images of flowers, plants and animals. She combines flat and voluminous embroidery, using wool yarn, cotton threads, as well as beads, pearls, natural stones, silk ribbons, etc. when these materials are combined, a new design is born.

"In my opinion, embroidery has always been relevant in the collections of European designers, and now products with embroidery can be increasingly seen in Russian collections. This is no accident, because thanks to embroidery products become so unique," says Krista.

By the way, tulle for embroidery is suitable both thin and coarse. The work is done with a simple needle for sewing or a Luneville hook. When the thread ends, a new one is tied to the end of it so that the knot turns out to be from the wrong side. The tips of the knot are cut with sharp scissors.

Embroider simple patterns, counting the holes of the tulle without the preliminary layout drawing.

Here is such a very beautiful and quite simple technique of embroidery on tulle, the main thing here is patience and accuracy!

So, needlewomen, take out your old tulle or removes them from the Windows and start to create masterpieces! :)

But the beauty of the fairy tale Tthe Frog Princess" also probably used tulle to create her carpet, do you think? :)

In general, share your impressions in the comments, like and add to your favorites! I will be very glad! :)

Thank you all for your attention!