They Made Mom Cry: The Luxton Brothers Recreated Their Childhood Photos And Made Unusual Gift

Every December I wonder: what to give to my mother? It seems these guys have come up with the perfect gift! Joe and Rich Luxton (the Luxton Brothers) found photos from their childhood and decided to reshoot them 20 years later:

From the resulting pictures, the brothers made a calendar and handed it to their mother for Christmas. She was delighted — it's not just a calendar, but a real time machine that brings back all the happy memories!

I think, it did not do without a drop of sadness: after all, children grow up so quickly, and the old days can not be returned...

What is there: looking at these photos, even I feel a kind of nostalgia! And this is despite the fact that I do not know them :)

There are many projects in which people recreate old photos, but it is rare to meet so accurate reproduction of poses, gestures, facial expressions and even clothes:

The guys included their father and even an uncle to the project: after all, they were also the heroes of many photos of that period. I think they did brilliantly!

And the father, apparently, still have memories of sleepless nights and eternal lack of sleep — he got used to the image of the young father so realisticly:

Seeing this photo, mom probably laughed:

And in this bearded guy you do not recognize a blond baby! Although... The look remained the same:

Although I calculated there should be 12 pictures in the calendar, I found only 10. The last one is a collage of two photos of a beloved dog named Talula. A kind of a bonus, proving that pets are also part of the family.

It seems that brothers have come up with an excellent gift for their mother! But it's especially great that they have maintained such a warm relationship with each other and with the rest of the family. I think this project is a great reminder that time is fleeting. We cannot afford to postpone dealing with relatives later, because "later" may never come.

Thank you for your attention to my publication and call your mother :)