Golden Christmas Decor: 15 Cool Ideas

In the last article I shared with you the ideas of the original Christmas trees. And today I will tell you about the Christmas decor.

Gold color creates a feeling of luxury and solemnity. It always remains the most popular color in the decor of the festive interior. In this article I have prepared for you 15 cool ideas of golden Christmas decor. Be inspired with them and let your home be the most beautiful!

Idea 1. Decorate the tree
The main place where it is appropriate to use the gold color in the decor is the Christmas tree. Decorate your forest beauty with golden toys.

By the way, golden toys can be made with your own hands. For example, from bulbs and sequins.

Idea 2. Composition of Christmas decorations

You will need transparent vases, crystal candy bowls, glass glasses or trays. Generously fill them with golden Christmas balls of different sizes. If desired, you can gild Christmas cones and walnuts.

Idea 3. Wreath

Interior decoration for the New Year begins with the front door. Hang a Christmas wreath on it. There are many options for making a wreath. Here is where to run wild imagination and surprise guests. Decorate the wreath with cones, stars, balls and ribbons of gold color.

Idea 4. Christmas balls on the chandelier

Hang golden balls on ribbons of different lengths to the chandelier. The room will immediately have a sense of celebration.

Complement such a composition can be a coniferous twig or snag.

Idea 5. Christmas tree toys on tree branches

This idea will especially appeal to all fans of the original decor. Decorate dry tree branches with golden Christmas balls.

Idea 6. LED garland

The simplest and brightest idea! A luminous garland in large glasses, glasses and transparent vases looks very impressive.

And even in the bottle it looks very nice!

Idea 7. Paper garland

There is full scope for your imagination: gold stars, triangles, circles. Hang such a garland can be on the window, on the wall or on the Christmas tree.

Idea 8. Candlesticks from bottles

Very simple and very impressive! Paint bottles of different sizes and shapes with gold paint.

Idea 9. Candles and candle holders

Arrange the candles on a golden color or a few candles in gilt candlesticks. If there are no candlesticks, small cups, large glasses, transparent vases are perfect.

Idea 10. Balloon

What holiday without balloons))

Idea 11. Festive bottles and glasses

Decorate champagne bottles and glasses with glitter.

The stem of the glass can be decorated with a gold star of textured paper.

Idea 12. Gold tableware and cutlery

Pick up the dishes in the same style, with gold painting or completely gold color. On the New Year's eve, your serving will look chic-the flame of candles, reflected from the gloss, will make a special romance in the house.

Idea 13. Gold tablecloth

Idea 14. Decorate cocktails

You can decorate cocktails and drinks with this decoration of gold tinsel.

And maybe you'll like the gold star on the skewer.

Idea 15. Making gifts

Under the Christmas tree it is customary to put boxes with gifts. Wrap them in gold wrapping paper or tie them with gold ribbon.

With a selection of Christmas decor ideas, I wanted to show You that the new year is not just a Christmas tree. I hope I inspired you with magic and creativity))

Put "Like", add the publication to your favorites. And in the comments, write what golden idea you liked the most.