Ageless Topic: How To Pack Gifts Beautifully & Inexpensively

The topic of gift wrapping is an inexhaustible source of ideas for creative natures. There have already been many articles, and I want to contribute to this exciting and creative process.

Soon the New Year will come and I think my collection of examples of budget packages, will be interesting to you.

Of course, maybe you are familiar with these options, and maybe you will find some new ideas for your imagination. After all, packaging is such a creative process in which everything impossible becomes possible.

From ordinary disposable plates, you can create packaging for sweet gifts. You can attract children to the production of such original packaging.

I have always admired the ability of maids in hotels to put the towel with the fantasy.

I think an unusual and original folded towel can be a wonderful and budget gift. Perhaps someone will say, "Do they give towels at all, because this is bad luck?". Of course, they do. And if you are a superstitious person, then there is a great solution to this controversial issue: take money for this gift (of course, symbolic). And it automatically moves from the "gifts" row to the "purchases" department.

Here are some examples of how you can make an interesting figure and packaging for a gift from an ordinary towel.

You can make an interesting figure out of an ordinary towel.

Elephant.

Crab.

Swan.

Bear.

Cat.

Unicorn.

Bunny.

Mouse.

And finally, it may be useful — how to traditionally pack a box in paper.

A gift, chosen with knowledge, with sense and arrangement, and even presented beautifully ... the dream of anyone!

I will be very glad if my selection will be useful to you!

Create and enjoy the results of your work!

Yours, Mariana.