How To Easily & Quickly Make Garland Advent Calendar

Christmas is coming and it's time to start preparing :) In this tutorial, I will show my version of making such a wonderful and for many already mandatory attribute for a joyful and delicious anticipation of the holidays as the advent calendar.

My calendar will be made in the form of a garland with flags in which you can put all sorts of goodies :) I will make it from felt on a set of ready-made thermal transfer patterns. My kit is a ready-made, numbered multi-colored version, for free use I attach a pattern without a number — you can print the desired number of flags and put down the numbers yourself with colored markers.

In addition to a set of transfers we will need an appropriate amount of felt, tape and goodies.

First, let's transfer the patterns to felt.

Put the sheet with the flags face to the felt, checkered side up.

Iron without steam, evenly stroking each section of the sheet, not forgetting the edges and corners. It takes about two minutes.

Completely cool the structure and remove the cellular substrate from the corner.

Pictures are transferred to the firth, carefully cut them along the lines.

Sew the details of each flag, as indicated by the dotted line and arrows.

That's how it turns out:

Thus prepare each box. I'm still in the process of creating a calendar and so far have only made 4 boxes, but the principle, I think, is clear. With the help of safety pins strung each box in the correct order on the ribbon or rope.

Now it remains only to spread the sweets in the pockets :)

You can hang a garland :) You can hang all the flags in one row, you can in several tiers :)