Easy Way To Make Packing Box With Your Own Hands

It seems to me that there is nothing more important and pleasant than a praise from a buyer. Therefore, you always want to do everything perfectly, including packaging of your product. Today I want to share with you a simple way of making a packaging box. The production takes a minimum of time and financial costs, but at the same time a box looks very interesting and, in my opinion, beautiful.

You'll need: thick cardboard, wrapping paper, glue "Moment Crystal", glue gun, pencil, ruler, utility knife and scissors.

1. First of all, measure the width, length and height of the product and make a drawing on cardboard. In order to make walls more dense, will make them double-sided. To do this, draw two heights, one of which we will continue to bend inside the box.

2. Make cuts with a utility knife along the red lines.

3. Then cut off all the excess lines, which in my drawing are highlighted in black.

That's what we should end up with.

In our business there is no way without an assistant!!!

4. In order to make the bend exactly on the lines, I'm slightly (but not completely!) cut the cardboard with a utility knife.

5. Helping yourself with a ruler, do all the bends.

6. So that nothing will get on our way while we glueing the box, cut corners diagonally on the marked line.

Then fold, without gluing, the box and check that everything went smoothly and neatly. If necessary, remove the excess.

7. Now you can start decorating the box. Disassemble the box back, apply the glue "Moment crystal" along the contour and gently, smoothing with hands so that there were no folds, glue the wrapping paper, leaving on each side about an inch of free edge.

Cut all unnecessary.

8. Make small incisions in the corners.

9. All the free edges of the packaging paper are coated with glue, bent and glued to the inside of the box.

10. Now you can start assembling. When gluing the box, I use hot glue, but you can use the "Moment", just need a little more time to dry it.

11. Cap is done on exactly the same principle, only add 3-4 mm to the size of the box. Make the height of the half of the wall of the box.

The box is ready! You can pack your product and send it to the lucky owner!

I wish you all success!

Sincerely, Tatiana!