35 Cakes Sinful to Eat: Cakes by Elena Gnut

What do you associate confectionery, and especially cakes with? I immediately think about the festive dinner, fragrant tea and my close circle. Cake cannot but cause pleasant memories, whether it's a birthday, anniversary, wedding anniversary or corporate.

On the Internet, you can find hundreds of cakes with fruits and flowers, beautifully laid out, it's great for sure, but what do you say about realistic sculptures, weightless flowers from waffle paper and paintings right on a cake? If we talk about Elena Gnut, a famous confectioner from Kaliningrad, she is for these ideas hands down, because she creates true masterpieces of painting and sculpture on her cakes!

Elena says the following about the beginning of her career: "Once we were at the beach. My husband suddenly told me about the recipe for happiness, which he found in a book. You need to remember yourself before school, remember what you loved to do the most. And I remembered! I liked to bake something, I burned pans and curtains in the kitchen all the time. I attended a few workshops and realized that it was high time to start."

For Elena, the most favorite part of creating a cake is painting and details. To prove it, I offer you a selection of unusual cakes by Elena.

Snow-White Cakes

Painting

Large-Scale Compositions

Share your impressions about Elena`s cakes in comments!

If you like the article, put "like" and rate it on a star scale :)