Painting Jeans with Acrylic Paints

If you are bored with your jeans, it's time to add a little colour to their usual denim life ....or many colours!

The technique is very simple and easy. It took me 19 minutes to complete, of course, drying is not included.

So, you will need:

1. Jeans. You can take old ones, but I've got new.

2. Acrylic paints. You can choose any, even not for textile. Sonnet, Decola, Ladoga, or Luch.

3. Synthetic brushes.

4. Palette knife.

Peculiarities of working with acrylic paints:

1. Get a cotton cloth to clean your brushes.

2. After rinsing a brush from paint, wipe the brushes dry and only then dip in a different colour.

3. When working with fabric, do not mix acrylic with water if you want to get clear lines. Acrylic is a multifunctional material. It can be as thick as oil and spread like watercolour. So think carefully about the result you want.

4. Paints lose their brightness on dark fabrics, therefore it is better to apply a thin coat of white paint at first.

Beginning:

1. Prepare a workplace, paints, jeans. Turn on your favorite music.

2. Place the jeans on the work surface, put a sheet of cardboard inside, so that paints do not transfer to the other side of your jeans.

3. Now be creative! Let your imagination flow and be a designer!

4. For quick drying, use a hair dryer. Use hair dryer in the process, so that paints do not blended. Good luck!

If you like the video, subscribe to my channel.