Disney Princesses in Renaissance Style

What would Disney princesses look like if they were painted during the Renaissance? To imagine this, let`s look at the work by artist Heather Theurer. The artist created a series of portraits of popular Disney characters in the form of classic paintings.

Here is Merida from Brave.

This is Cinderella.

Thoughtful Ariel.

How many times have been Cinderella, Belle, and Ariel redrawn? But these are Heather`s paintings that look original and full. These are not copies and not just cartoons, but real works of art. In each portrait you may see princesses`s character, destiny and history.

Mulan.

Alice in her Wonderland.

Dumbo.

When Heather is asked: "Why did you decide to draw Disney characters?", the artist laughs: "I had no choice, because I'm a mother of five children." I wonder how many cartoons the mother of many children from Las Vegas had watched before she came up with an unusual series of portraits :)

Did you recognize Rapunzel?

What about those babies with the snowman?

I really like this portrait of Lilo and Stitch.

Of course, Belle. By the way, do you see a monstrous Prince in the picture?

A touching story of Peter Pan by Heather Theurer.

After Heather Theurer became known to the world, her biggest dream came true – she became a professional illustrator. The artist creates in fantasy style and of course continues to draw Disney princesses, because orders from private collections continue to arrive.

Did you like Heather's work? What would you like to have yourself?