Interesting Decor Ideas with Marine ''Souvenirs''

I love sea, I miss it, I always look forward to meeting it, and when I leave, I want to have it in my memory longer. To bring back memories, I always take a shell, a starfish, or just a few stones I liked.

For marine theme lovers, like me, I want to offer a few cute little things that you can make with your own hands and that will bring you pleasant memories of the warm sea in long winter evenings :)

Let's see what beautiful candle holders you can make from flat plain shells. Round base (cover, glass flat plate, glue) — and a magic candlestick is ready!

Making candlestick from a sea shell is even easier: place a candle-tablet without a metal base in a larger shell, warm up with fire to melt the candle, and magic is ready!

With the help of shells, sea stones and sand, you can make a very beautiful romantic decoration. Group several glass bowls or vases (preferably an odd number), fill them with pebbles and place floating candles on top. You can put them on a sand tray, add some starfish or shells.

Use a little imagination, and old sea dwellings turn into a magnificent sea panel, making amazing atmosphere in your house.

Shells of different sizes can be simply put in a glass jar, and you will certainly agree with me that such a composition pleases the eye! :)

Real pictures can be created, using simple stones that you took with you from the coast!

In a small transparent container, you can collect a real garden of stones, and if you settle them unpretentious succulents, we get florarium, reminiscent of the seabed.

Succulents are super hardy, they do not need special care to live and thrive. In combination with sea stones, they become an elegant decoration. Choose some nice glass vases or plates and fill them with soil for planting orchids, pebbles and succulents. The layer of stones will serve not only as drainage, but also will make the composition look naturally.

I am sure that walking along the beach, you have always seen a lot of small dry wooden sticks, not big driftwood, long travelling by sea and eventually thrown ashore.

Look how cute marine life was made from driftwood collected on the shore.

Unfortunately, neither seahorse nor Ondine were created by me, but I will try to make something similar.

Even a mat may remind you of the sea coast, it is easy to make from smooth stones. In addition to stones, you will need only a rubber base and a water-resistant silicone sealant.

Similar to the pebble mat, you can make original napkins and trivets. It will be the cutest thing at your kitchen that only you have!

Another interesting idea is a unique talisman for the house or garden, music of the wind. String shells on twine, alternating them with beads, figures or stones drilled in the middle. Just imagine how your garden would sound!

Sea is a miracle that can be admired endlessly.

Enjoy your memories!