«Sex and the City» : Fashionable Sarah Jessica Parker

I remember that some time ago I could not miss any episode of "Sex and the City", I was so fascinated by the main character Carrie Bradshaw, played by Sarah Jessica Parker. I couldn't but admire her style how she combined incongruous playfully and skilfully, added high heels and went to conquer the world.

Are there many women in our world, looking at whom you can get inspired, admire and start doing something, is it possible to change the style of clothing, is it possible to change your looks, dye your hair, for example, or have useful daily habits? Personally, I have a couple of people like this, Monica Bellucci, J Lo, Sarah as well :)

Today, I will talk about her, her style to be more exact, about her great ability to present herself, while not being a stunning beauty, with a model appearance, this is not the main thing in a woman, the main thing is an inner feeling...

It is no secret that a woman who feels like a Queen and shows herself as the greatest jewel, attracts all the best...

So, a little biography:

Sarah Jessica Parker is a famous American actress and producer. Known for the role of Carrie Bradshaw from "Sex and the City", and later the movie in 3 parts. Thanks to this work, she was awarded Golden Globe four times and Emmy Award twice. Natural charm and talent helped the actress become one of the main fashionistas of the planet and a style icon.

Sarah Jessica Parker was born on March 25, 1965 in Nelsonville, Ohio. Stephen Parker, Sarah's father, worked as a journalist, was the owner of a commercial business. Mother Barbara Keck worked as a teacher and operator in nursery school. Barbara and Stephen had four children.

Sarah had not yet gone to school when her parents decided to divorce. Her father went to the Eastern coast, and her mother married a trucker Paul Forst and moved to him together with 4 children. Paul also had four children from his first marriage. Family, in which grew Sarah Jessica, was big and required permanent attention.

While still at school, she got interested in art, theatre, ballet and singing. Parents noticed the talent of their daughter and began to encourage her endeavours. At the age of 9, Sarah succeeded in her first casting and played a role in Broadway play-musical "The Innocents".

After this success, Barbara and Paul with their children moved to New York for their daughter to attend professional acting studio. A year later, she played a major role in theatrical production of the musical "The Sound of Music", and even later, in the musical "Annie".

Jessica`s TV debut was in 1982 in television series "Square Pegs", later she starred in "Rich Children", "Footloose", "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun."

In 1984, "Flight of the Navigator" came out, for the next role she had to wait 5 years. In 1991 appeared "L.A. Story" comedy and then came a few other comedies "Hocus Pocus" (loved this movie as a child), "Honeymoon in Las Vegas" and so on. All these films were successful.

Sarah Jessica became really popular after TV release of "Sex and the City" about strong independent women in 1998. The role in the film was the best in the creative biography of the actress. In this multi-episode film she plays Carrie Bradshaw, for which she received 4 Golden Globe Awards, 2 Emmy Awards and 3 Screen Actors Guild Awards.

Sarah has three children. She's married to Matthew Broderick.

Sarah keeps fit (she is 160 cm high and weights 55 kg), I think her constitution of a fragile, small woman is natural. After starring in popular series "Sex and the City" Sarah Jessica rightfully became known as a style icon.

About style:

Her style can be called "mix'n'match" — an unusual mix of elements from different styles.

Despite strong opinion about her unconventional beauty, Sarah Jessica Parker followed in the footsteps of beloved Barbara Streisand, when she proved that appearance is not the main weapon of a woman. Elegance, charm, confidence, charisma and unique style cling much deeper than just a beautiful face.

On the red carpet, actress`s outfits always look great against the background of other beauties — she wears fantasy cut, interesting materials and bright colours. A woman who is at peace with herself is not afraid to experiment and almost always hits the top of the most stylish celebrities.

After filming in the series, love for Manolo Blahnic shoes grew even stronger, and the brand adores the actress. Sarah has a large collection of 100 shoes by Manolo Blahnic.

The actress confidently wears both mini and maxi clothes, combines high-necked dresses with long jackets and coats that makes her graceful and elegant.

Sarah is very inventive when choosing shoes for an outfit. Therefore, very often a modest look is complemented by elegant and bright high-heels.

In each of her looks, especially for red carpets, the actress clearly relies on femininity and sexuality, but never looks vulgar. Sarah has always been very sensitive to nudity and vulgarity line. One of her favorite tactics, even before famous series, was a skilled demonstration of her shoulder lines and delicate collarbones.

By the way, the actress herself makes a collection of shoes. She likes to mix styles and experiment with colour.

With her eclectic and bright style, Sarah Jessica Parker follows the main fashion postulate: "My only rule in fashion is that there are no rules. Wear something that makes you feel confident, and then you will win." She has repeatedly said that clothing should be an independent choice of everyone, and encouraged to experiment, refusing to give women fashion advice, no matter how they asked her.

It mixes expensive things with cheap ones, vintage with ultra-modern, creating a unique fleur. Looking at it, you realize that just grey or black is boring, a calm look can be modified, choosing bright details, things with patterns and other textures. Hats, gloves and various scarves, belts and capes are welcome to create your look.

Well, girls, look and get inspired by this beautiful, talented and fashionable actress.

Write your opinion in the comments, I'm very interested in what you think. Personally, I took note of a few outfits.