Cherry in Сlothes and Accessories

Cherry is a juicy berry that looks great on cakes and pastries. Even better it is on clothes or jewellery!

Cherry itself is a very photogenic berry, therefore it miraculously transforms any outfit whether it's a dress, a jacket or pants. Such "cherry clothes" remind of summer, and you immediately remember sweet taste of this berry.

Having searched the Internet, I have made a collection with this popular pattern. Let's see what happened and discuss each option! I offer my association to models, share your own in the comments.

So, let's start with a tunic.

I think this model looks great! You can imagine sea, beach, a large white hat and an ice cream cone with three balls! Tasty and juicy!

Here is an urban option. You only need sandals to put on, take a neat bag and gather hair with a bright pin. Livemaster offers many options of unique handmade pins!

This model is for a girl with a small dog on a leash. Put a wide textured handmade bracelet on her wrist. Search Livemaster and you'll be surprised by artisans` ideas!

Dress for bold girls who will not be confused by attention in such a giant cherry! An option that seems warm to me. I want this dress to be long-sleeved, and her head crowned by beanie cap — there are many of them on Livemaster!

Here cherry is accompanied by her girlfriends: strawberry and apple!

It seems that this girl is going on a date with a guy. I'm sure she's wearing high heels. It remains to polish nails in cherry colour, put a necklace on (something volume and original, on our website there are unusual and bright options!), and she is ready to go.

Light dress! I see something close to Provence style. I see a girl on a bicycle and lavender fields!

I can hear the 1950s! Oh, what dresses looked like! They remind me of fairies' clothes! For some reason they are associated with cakes! Here is cherry as well...

In this look everything matches perfectly for me! Perhaps it looks a little cinematic, but everything is picked up very harmoniously!

Excellent model! You can wear this dress all summer! You can feel carelessness and lightness! It is gentle and absolutely charming!

You can feel vacation near the sea. Put off black hat and big jewellery. Forget about tights and shoes. Here you need comfortable shoes, little jewellery and a white beach bag with a textile mat. By the way, on Livemaster many artisans sew beach mats made of cotton. It turns out beautiful, aesthetically pleasing and natural!

A romantic walk in the evening, that's where this girl is going! The dress is great! She looks soft and refined in it.

I like the guipure insert with embroidered cherries. In this dress, you can go to an important event. Like wedding.

How do you like this version of a dress with cherries on a black background? Cherries are bright, textured! In this dress you want to walk around the city, visit museums and wander in the park!

How much romance is in this dress! Imagine a morning in France, a light breakfast with a croissant and orange juice, and sunlight coming through a tall window.

I think this model is multifunctional. You can wear at any time of the year and for any occasion!

Looks like a wonderful cherry pattern on children's dresses! They are so elegant!

This girl can visit friends and celebrate her birthday!

Cherry looks exclusively on shirts! Look, they smell clean and fresh!

Now a few variants of cherry pattern on pullovers. Sweaters are perfect for different seasons, but each looks attractive. For example, this sweater, which for some reason reminds me of New Year.

Bright and delicious print! Very summer and versatile!

Lovely blouse! Light, airy and flirty, thanks to the bow. It will go well with jeans or a tight skirt.

Blouse and scarf with one pattern, but on different backgrounds. Stylish and original! I would only choose a calmer skirt. Though this fruit cocktail is also interesting!

Here's a cherry raincoat! At once you get a romantic mood! Rain, one umbrella for two not to get wet, a walk to the café to drink tea and eat cake with cherry jam.

Now look at accessories in cherry style! Earrings, necklaces, bags... They are all so different, but in each model it is easy to recognize our favorite berry!

That's it! I would be glad if you share other cherry outfits in the comments.

Thank you all for likes and comments! Your support and reaction are interesting and important for me!