Crocheting ''Color Notes'' Bookmarks

In the framework of "Musical Pause" contest and for the first school day, let us crochet bookmarks in the form of coloured notes.

Bookmark is 19-20 cm long.

Materials:

• 3-4 grams of thick cotton yarn of any colour;
  • crochet hook 2.

Convention:

• CS — chain stitch;
  • SS — slipped stitch;
  • SC — single crochet;
  • N — narrowing (two stitches should become one, you are to combine 2 stitches);
  • W — widening (in 1 stitch crochet 2 single crochets).

Note: for crocheting bookmarks I recommend CHARM Vita Cotton, RENE Alpina, Lily of the Valley (Trinity factory), Coco Vita Cotton yarns (this yarn must be used in two threads).

Start work on the bookmark with the oval part of the note, making 7 CSs (photo 1).

Skipping the first loop, tie the resulting chain in a circle:

Row 1: W, 4 SCs, make 4 SCs in the next stitch, then make 4 SCs, W, join with the beginning with SS, make 1 CS (photo 2);

Row 2: W, 2 SCs, W, 3 SCs, (W) — repeat 2 times, (3 SCs, W) — repeat 2 times, join with the beginning with SS, make 1 CS (3);

Row 3: W, 2 SCs, W, 3 SCs, W, 2 SCs, (W) — repeat 2 times, 2 SCs, W, (3 SCs, W) — repeat 2 times, connect with the beginning with SS (photo 4).

Make 40 CSs (photo 5) and, starting with the second stitch from the crochet hook, make 39 SCs (photo 6).

Continue to work with the oval part of the notes, coming to Row 4: N, 12 SCs, (W) — repeat 2 times, 15 SCs, W.

Then make 36 SCs (photo 7), make 15 CSs (photo 8) and, leaving the first stitch from the hook, make SS, 1 SC, 1 half double crochet, 10 treble crochets, 1 half double crochet, 1 SC (photo 9), 3 SCs, cut and fasten the thread (photo 10).

Iron the note through a damp cloth – the bookmark is ready.

Thank you for being interested in my work!

I wish you a pleasant and exciting work on the bookmarks!