9 Ways to Wear Brooch to Look Fashionable

You can wear such an accessory as a brooch in many ways. Today I will tell you how to do it not to look old-fashioned.

The most important rule is to wear a brooch with a proud expression of the English Queen! Only then it will look great with any outfit. A brooch in the form of a flower will make the look tender and romantic.

A brooch should be the only accent. It is not necessary to combine it with other jewellery, it will lose its appeal and may even spoil the whole look.
So how should you wear brooches?

A brooch on a dress:

• 10 cm below shoulder. This method is quite old, but has not lost its relevance;

• for the neck of the dress you can choose a small brooch that accentuates your neck;

• brooch on the belt. Perfect as an accent on a slim waist;

A brooch on a shirt:

• on the breast a small brooch will look great;
  • for the collar edges choose interesting paired brooches;
  • use a brooch instead of the first button just under the collar.

Other ways to wear brooches:

• on a bag. Brooch will make any bag look unusual;
  • on the stole. The brooch will help to fix a scarf or stole in an unusual way;
  • on a bead necklace. In this case, a brooch and the necklace should be combined with each other and create a common composition.

I hope the article helps you on how to wear a brooch. Thank you for your attention!

P.S. All brooches presented in this article are just for example, my unique brooches are available in my store.