Welcome to Strawberry Farm. Part 1

If you love strawberries, then you should definitely visit Karls Strawberry Farm, or just strawberry. Strawberry farm is something like an amusement park for children and adults. It was founded in 1921. Initially, it was a simple farm under the sprout, which grew various fruits, vegetables and sold them on weekends at the market. In the postwar years, the fields of the farm began to grow just strawberries. Until 1989, it was supplied to "Schwartauer Verke" factory — the largest manufacturer of jam, marmalade, juices. After Germany was united, Robert Dahl, grandson of Karl Dahl — the founder of the farm, began to transform the farm and turned it into an exciting place for children and adults.

Entrance to the strawberry farm is free, but there are several ticketed attractions, such as a corn maze or a room with ice sculptures. Therefore, those who go there regularly, it makes sense to purchase a season ticket. With it visiting the farm will cost you three euros per month.

Not far from the entrance is such a cute strawberry. It tells the history of the strawberry farm to the visitors.

The territory of the farm has a huge shopping mall with a self-service restaurant, bakery, shops where jam and soap are cooked, chocolate, sweets and many other interesting things. Today I will show you only part of the products that are made from strawberries and you will see the ideas of its use in decoration.

Visitors through the glass see how to prepare and pour jam into jars. It can be purchased immediately... still hot.

On the shelves, there is a huge amount of jam and strawberry marmalade. These jars contain strawberry with marzipan.

Here's strawberries and honey.

Here is strawberry popcorn.

Strawberry-scented candles. The smell is very persistent. Once I gave my Mother a candle. It stood in her bathroom on the shelf for five years as an air freshener :)

Of course chocolate with strawberries...

Coffee with strawberries. I don't know what it tastes like yet. I bought a package, but have not tried.

Strawberry tea... Very acidic...

Strawberry cupcakes...

Floor mats...

Strawberry soap

Where and how do you use strawberries?