Gifts for Guests: 10 Easy Ways to Say ''Thank you for Being with Us''

Gifts for guests — do you need them at all? The question is rhetorical, however, for me the answer is obvious — of course, because the guests come to share the joy of the holiday with us, and, for sure, you should thank them for it, moreover, everyone will be pleased to keep a piece of a beautiful day spent together!

In this case, handmade things are almost a win-win option. This is not necessary, the main thing in it is not originality or price, the most important thing is attention and message to the guests: "Thank you for being with us on this day."

1. Candy

The most common gifts for guests. The secret of success here is unusual food and packaging. Such a gift reminds the tradition of giving "kushtanash" to guests in Bashkiria — traditionally hosts do not let their guests leave with empty hands, going home they will get the "kushtanash" — little things (candy, slice of cake, cookies).

2. Little plant in a pot

A huge number of simple and very beautiful versions.

3. Mini-bottles

... with champagne, wine or just Coca-Cola (for children's parties). They can hang tags with words of gratitude or a short wish.

4. Small magnet

The easiest option, but showing a little imagination, you can make a trivial souvenir an original gift.

5. Honey

I singled out honey from other sweets separately as everyone has long known that the best gift is, of course, honey.

6. "Oughts and Crosses" Game

I liked this gift, it is suitable for both "big" and "small" guests. Moreover, it can be done with your own hands.

Moving on to more practical gifts…

7. Key chains

8. Handmade soap

9. Kitchen accessories

10. Candles

And finally a few gifts that puzzled me a little...

For example, a very strange souvenir is a lump, even in a beautiful package. Would you like to receive a lump as a gift?