Moonlight Sonata: 23 Photos Showing the Heavenly Body Differently
  • Category: Ideas & Inspiration
  • Practices: Photography

Lân Nguyen, a young photographer from the Netherlands, must have also dreamed of being the first man on the Moon. But since this place is already taken, he had to conquer the heavenly body in another way — by force of talent and imagination. The result was a series of stunning shots that made the guy famous on the Internet.

I suggest admiring these beautiful photos and, perhaps, get inspired by the photo hunt for the Moon :)

I'll start with the closest to my heart — with food :) I think, the Moon has never been so appetizing:

But since it is a SHINING body, it must shine! Like this:

Remember "the sun in your hand"? Photographer got his own ideas on this topic:

Catching the Moon is not enough, you can also play with it:

Or hang on the Christmas tree instead of a Christmas ball:

Don't worry, no animals were harmed during the photo shoot! Unlike other shots, these ones have just cut-outs from thick black paper:

The photographer's Eastern origin is reflected in the philosophical symbol of the unity of the opposites, Yin and Yang:

The romantic nature of the young man appeared in a mini-series on how to propose in the light of the Moon. Better than diamonds, right? :)

Finally, moon buds, so mysterious and beautiful:

Press "like", add the article to your favorites and share your impressions in the comments! The photographer and I thank you for your attention :)