Cute Monsters: Charming Spirits of Forests, Depths, Donuts by Natalia Makhneva

Natalia Makhneva, known as doohigor, comes from Kamchatka, and now lives in Barnaul, near the Altai mountains. Thanks to this geography, she has always been surrounded by the beauty of nature and was inspired by the seas and forests. Since childhood, Natalia loves myths, legends and fairy tales, she invented magical creatures and imaginary monsters, and at the age of 15 began to bring them into reality — Natalia met with polymer clay and fell in love with this material forever. Also, the skilled artist likes to work with fur, wool or plush — with something soft :)

Now the most famous work by Natalia is her monsters-spirits. Charming creatures with horns are always made with a special meaning and are dedicated to some phenomena or states, for example, the Spirit of the First Day of Spring, or the Spirit of Learning. Monsters are incredibly expressive, and I think they are real talismans, which will be able to bring their owners and fans back to the right, subtly caught feelings again and again. Let's get acquainted with the little spirits closer!

Mother-of-Pearl Spirit:

Forest Spirit:

Cheerful Sleep-grass Spirits:

Evening Tales Spirit in a mask:

The coziest Marshmallows and Donuts Spirits:

The very Spirit of Learning:

The First Day Of Spring Spirit:

Mysterious Spirit of the Deep Sea:

And his friends :)

Summer Spirit:

But I couldn`t find all the names:

Art Spirits:

A bit of a workflow:

Get in line for the horns:

Here is the artist herself with her charming creatures:

So, did these little spirits win your heart? They did it with mine :)