Once upon a Time in a Polymer Clay Fairy Tale: Lovely Jewellery Inspired by Favorite Stories

Artisans have an incredible superpower — to make a fairy tale come true. You do not get tired marvelling at how different materials embody ideas, fantastic projects become real and creative inspiration gets new life.

Today I would like to introduce you to the works by I Capricci Di Colombina studio. An Italian artist, who preferred to remain anonymous, makes beautiful pendants, earrings and brooches. But her works speak for themselves: miniatures of polymer clay re-introduce us to our favorite characters of fairy tales and cartoons, famous artists and creators.

The artist creates all her characters in Chibi style — a Japanese direction of drawing anime with characteristic proportions of the characters. In my opinion, the interpretation turned out to be really cute and charming :)

Here, for example, you can see main character of a popular Japanese cartoon "Sailor Moon" — as a tribute to our favorite anime from childhood:

The main source of inspiration for the artist is classic cartoons and princesses by Disney. So I want to start with the founder of the Studio — Walter Disney — and his famous quote: "If you can dream it, you can do it."

Colombina`s collection has all our favorite characters: Cinderella and Belle, Jasmine and Snow White, Little Mermaid and Esmeralda... There is also brave Mulan, Greek beauty Megara, modest sleeping beauty Aurora and even Captain Hook from "Peter Pan".

But the artist loves Alice especially, because scenes from "Alice in Wonderland" come up here and there:

The artisan did not pass by the world of cinema either. Look how lovely she made Alfred Hitchcock, Marilyn Monroe, Leonardo DiCaprio with the deserved Oscar... Seeing epic scene from "Titanic", I hear this songs playing in my head immediately :)

From cinema to painting! The artists and their masterpieces are also embodied in polymer clay:

Composers also did not stand aside: Beethoven and Mozart hurry to glorify the beauty of their owners.

But my biggest love as a I am fan of the universe is works devoted to "Harry Potter". Characters and scenes from books come to life in these pendants! Even evil characters don't look so scary :)
However, all the characters are with an attitude and "in the moment":

Press "like", add the article to your favorites and share your impressions in the comments. Thank you for your attention!