In the World of Magical Creatures: Fairy Felted Toys by Aleksandra Voronkova

Alexandra Voronkova is an artist from Moscow. Her workshop is a real shop of miracles, where designer dolls, numerous drawings and books, brushes, paints, tools live... and amazing felted animals, as if descended from the pages of the book of fairy tales. If you, like me, are eager to bring a little bit of magic into your adult everyday life, I am pleased to invite you to look at them :)

Once it all started with felted bears. But not simple, fantastic: space, flower, Gzhel painted. Today, artist`s collection has even delicious-realistic bear pear:

Alexandra does not limit herself with one idea, so among her works you can find a variety of creatures, in some cases, they are united by a common mood or imagination.

For example, such a spring-summer collection with floral animals and birds:

Or tiny creatures in the cups:

To join the amazing tea party a felted sweet tooth comes:

Winter artisans exude coziness:

Of course, you cannot do without cats:

My favorite series is about the keepers of small worlds, Hill Carriers. Looking at them, you remember the myths about how the whole world rests on the backs of elephants and a large turtle :)

I especially love the photos of the workplace of the artist. In such shots there is always so much inspiration, the inner world of the artist! Alexandra admits that objects on her table replace each other three times a day, so that you can create a windrose map of her creative mess :)

I hope you enjoyed this little trip to the world of creativity. Press "likes", add the article to your favorites and share your impressions in the comments. Thank you for your attention!