5 Ideas for Stylish Bathroom

When I was at school and lived with my parents, they broke the wall between a bathroom and a tiny toilet and made one big bright room with a window. They put light tile on the floor, a corner acrylic bathroom, removed all unnecessary things. Even though the walls were cheap plastic panels, still the bathroom was almost the most beautiful room in our house :)

It was so cool, I would pour a bathroom with fragrant foam, place candles and forget about everything... at least for a few minutes....

Now we have a studio apartment and our bathroom is very small, though combined, and instead of a corner bath I have just a shower. And I recall that spacious bright room at home.

I suggest dreaming about a beautiful bathroom and bringing to life the coolest ideas:

1. All in jars!

The first condition of any beautiful room is, of course, the order in it. For the bathroom it is as important as in any other room — how many things are stored there! A dozen tubes of cosmetics, cotton buds and discs, combs, hair bands, nail files, scissors for claws (who have pets, I understand), and powders, bleaches, various cleansing products and dirty linen — it cannot be without it!

This set does not look very neat, even if everything is neat and in its place. I propose a solution — the same containers and storage tanks:

There you can pour shower gels, shampoos, balms and liquid soap.

If you are afraid to confuse, you can sign them beautifully.

Containers for storage of small things — cotton buds and disks.

2. Let's not forget the baskets!

Inexpensive plastic containers, designer wicker baskets, fashionable metal boxes — you can find anything on the market now! There are options for every taste and budget!

3. Build a ladder in the bathroom!

With the little things sorted out, now the question arises — where to hang towels? If you are tired of a standard dryer, pay attention to a shelf-ladder:

4. Add some colour!

Personally, I prefer plain tiles and walls, without any drawings and patterns. It seems to me that it looks the most aesthetically pleasing and you can add bright accents. For example, such curtains for a bathroom:

or such posters and paintings:

5. Garden in the bathroom!

If you love greenery so much that floral prints are not enough — feel free to put indoor plants in the bathroom! Just choose those of them that love moisture and are not afraid of shadow.

Thank you very much for your attention! Thank you for reading my article :) I will be glad to read your comments!