Creating Inexpensive Basis of Green Leaves for Work

Tired of the same bought leaves for the album, if you want something new, then you are in the right place.

I will show you how to make such "live greenery" for your work. In albums with pop-up elements, especially for leasure topics, you need a lot of different greenery as decorations. When it is the same type, it looks boring. Let's try to make it "alive".

Take paper, which was prepared. I have part of the whatman paper. I cut it into stipes to pull them through the machine for cutting, cutting paper for drawing. Do not pay attention to the embossed inscription Gosznak.

You can apply any paint: watercolour, gouache, ink, acrylic paint, sprays-colors — all diluted with water. I will write as I love to do.

I mix printing blue and yellow dye — you get a rich green color — and pour them in the bottles little by little. Then in each (for example, we have 3 different color saturation) add the water, trying on a piece of paper — what color it is.

I also have a spray of emerald green, watercolor paint in different shades.

We start to smear, as my grandson says.

Wet both sides of the paper with water (it will not warp).

Paint the whole background with the most delicate shade of green, it is very convinient to use sponge or wide brush. Without bothering, paint.

Here children can help, it is a pleasure for them to help mom.

If you need autumn leaves, add a little pink and yellow, paint should mix, if not, you need to moisten a little.

With a brush or sponge pain the surface with different colors not to have clear spots.

Spray a bright color with a brush. If there is a blur, use the sponge.

Then add more saturated colors in spots and also smoothe them with a sponge. Here your imagination is boundless, the main thing is not to think that something is wrong. Let the soul roam. Nature is the best artist, and we will help.

Paints hace absorbed, so paint the back side, let dry.

Here it is possible to paint with something you do not need — this side is almost invisible, but it should be green, it makes sense.

Now dry and cut down different leaves on the machine. I will tell you next time how to make them beautiful with your own hands.

Interesting grapes, monstera leaves, Christmas trees, even a curl looks interesting. Autumn leaves also look wonderful. You can play endlessly with colors, creating the color that you want. For comparison, I put the cutting of plain paper in the first photo.

Well here is the end result:

That's pretty good, don't you think? Write your opinion.

Today is my debut in tutorials, do not judge strictly.

I will be happy to see what you have done, and I am also studying.

Thanks for reading.