The Best Jewels at the 72nd Cannes Film Festival

I don't know what movie got the golden palm branch, but I'll tell you what jewelry brands are extremely popular now, it is enough to take a closer look at the beauties on the red carpet to find out. Let's enjoy wonderful pictures and take a closer look at the masterpieces of jewellery art, which decorated the divas at 72nd Cannes Film Festival. Trust me, there is something to look at and get inspired!

Jury member of the 72nd Cannes Film Festival actress Elle Fanning in Chopard earrings from the Red Carpet collection.

Actress Julianne Moore in a diamond necklace from the Haute Joaillerie collection and earrings with emeralds and diamonds from the Red Carpet collection, all by Chopard.

Actress Monica Bellucci in a Cartier necklace with emeralds and diamonds.

Actress Paulina Andreeva in Snake Dance diamond earrings by Messika.

Model Taylor Hill in The Soir de Fête diamond necklace by Chaumet.

Model Cindy Bruna in a brown diamond necklace with a central cognac diamond by de GRISOGONO.

Actress Diana Penty in India earrings with dimonds and opals by de GRISOGONO.

Model Anya Rubik in a necklace with diamonds from Nature Triomphante collection by Boucheron.

Iranian actress Golshifteh Farahani, wearing Cartier necklace with a central Colombian emerald and two black Australian opals from Magnitude High Jewelry collection, which Cartier will present this summer.

Actress Xin Zhilei, wearing Chanel's Comet earrings with white gold, diamonds and onyx.

Model and singer Carla Bruni in tanzanite and diamond earrings from a new high jewellery Cinemagia collection by Bvlgari and a Serpenti bracelet with sapphire, emeralds and diamonds.

Model Toni Garrn in earrings, necklace and choker by Messika.

Actress Deepika Padukone in diamond earrings by Lorraine Schwartz.

Model Alessandra Ambrosio in Boucheron earrings with diamonds and onyx.

Actress Anaïs Demoustier in MyDior cuff bracelet by Dior Joaillerie.

Model Bella Hadid in Divas’ Dream earrings from white gold with diamonds from the collection by high jewellery house Bvlgari and in Serpenti platinum bracelet with sapphire, emeralds and diamonds.

Actress Guan Xiaotong in earrings made of titanium, white gold, sapphires, diamonds and emeralds. This is an incredible piece of jewellery from the collection of high jewelry art by Chopard.

Actress Priyanka Chopra in titanium earrings with diamonds, totaling 47.42 carats, and a ring with a central diamond of a "cushon" cut, weighing 15.02 carats, from Haute Joaillerie collection by Chopard.

Actress Min Peechaya in earrings by Messika.

Top model Cindy Bruna in de Grisogono.

Actress Selena Gomez in Bvlgari.

Top model Adriana Lima in Chopard.

Actress Aja Naomi King in Messika.

Singer Madison Beer in de Grisogono.

Amateur actress and model Argentine Camila Morrone in Cinemagia necklace by Bvlgari. The creators of this jewels were inspired by the song Merlin Monroe that the best friends of the girls are diamonds. The necklace has 105 diamonds!

So, the most popular jewellery brands among celebrities are Chopard, Grisogono, Bvlgary and Messika.

I looked through the official websites of these jewellery houses, looked at the jewelry... and got impressed! Everything is stylish and minimalistic. Now you are aware of fashion trends!

Some celebrities also chose classics by Cartier, Dior and Chanel to complement their outfits.

Which of these jewels would you try on?

What look do you like the most?

I really liked the outfits of Asian actresses Guan Xiaotong and Min Peechayatenderness, modesty, elegance and femininity, I am very impressed.

I wait for your comments.

Thank you for your attention!