12 Things Not to Miss Summer
  • Category: Ideas & Inspiration
  • Practices: Photography

Usually summer is a new opportunity! The opportunity to finally try on a dream outfit, almost a magical opportunity to return to childhood for a short time, the opportunity to fully relax at least for a couple of warm evening hours, even if the vacation turned out to be at another time of the year. We wait a whole year for summer, and then it suddenly ends. How to enjoy every day, not to miss anything and fill your piggy bank with gold coins of memories of the brightest moments? I have compiled a small list of ideas that can be implemented without long-distance movements or serious material investments. In autumn we will see what have come true!

1. Weaving a wreath of wildflowers.

Dandelions are for beginners! Do not be afraid of experiments, you can weave from everything. We learn the combination of colors and shapes and create complex three-dimensional wreaths.

If you want to stay in a special summer outfit longer, urban alternative wreath can be a feather, inserted into the hair. I'm sure there are more and more people on the streets who will meet such an accessory with understanding and admiration, and it's easier to start at some summer fairs and festivals.

2. Eat berries right from your fingers.

We've all seen it in movies and pictures, but has anybody tried ti "play with food"?

3. Far, far away, in the meadow goats graze!

To continue a food topic. Dairy products — if you eat them. Fresh milk, fresh cheese, homemade butter — for me it is definitely the taste of summer, do not miss this opportunity.

4. Take a ride on the carousel.

Before or after that, you can eat ice cream in the cone :) It feels like you should get two trips at once — to childhood and to some unknown town.

5. Draw a picture or a message with crayons.

If you are shy, you can do it early in the morning. Great opportunity to make strangers or passers-by smile because of your drawing or you may even leave a nice message to your friends.

6. Walk in your city from north to south or from west to east.

Depending on where you live, such a journey can take much time. In any case, there is an element of adventure, and a new look at the usual places, and the discovery of unexplored spaces, views, routes, cafes. Perhaps you already know who you will invite on such a journey, or perhaps you want to be alone with your city. Don't forget the photos!

7. Find unusual patches for chafed legs.

It is more logical to do before the sixth point in my article.

8. Walk around the city barefoot.

I know, I know, there is a risk of injury, there are unsanitary conditions, but if the desire to feel young is stronger than fears, just try. A little. On the hottest day, on the cleanest road.

9. To this point I have not found a suitable romantic picture, but it is in my head. Another prank for a hot day — swim under the watering machine. You can mentally prepare, but jump at the last moment.

10. Take a picture of a bird or animal near.

A bird is safer :) This summer you can spend much time in ambush and get unique pictures. Here is Oriole in the photo, she lives on the tops of the trees and you can meet her rare. Maybe you will make your own unique forest story.

11. Also about photos. Underwater selfie is the best photo for summer. Different degrees of foolishness are allowed.

12. Main thing. During the first days of summer write a letter for autumn. Thank for all the summer adventures, for what it allowed you to do, who to be and what dreams to realize. You can add dried herbs to it.

Do you want to try something from my list? What about yours?