20 Kind Collages: Everyday Things from a New Perspective

Jesuso Ortiz is an artist and designer from Malaga, Spain. He says about himself: "I came from another galaxy and captured the human body. This allowed me to gain a diverse life experience, which I continue to get even now, while I am writing these lines. I am grateful that I can continue my experiments on this crazy but beautiful planet and share them with you."

In addition to larger projects and creating portraits in the spirit of modern art, Jesuso has a blog with kind little collages, which open for us a new side of the most simple objects around us — flowers, berries, fruits, cookies.
A bud as an umbrella, a branch of grapes like a bunch of balloons, a piece of cotton like a unicorn body, a hairstyle made of blueberries, they all seem to be simple ideas, but the artist manages to present them with incredible grace and a feeling of a perfectly suitable form. When I look at these photos, I am sure to cheer up and get a lot of interesting ideas in the most unexpected areas. Enjoy watching and have endless inspiration!

The artist himself:

Have you tuned to a positive creative wave? :)