20 Compact Tables for Laptops, Computers to Fit in any Room

The eternal problem of lacking space for work! Even if needlework is our main occupation, a considerable share of time is spent on solving problems in the network: store management, communication with customers, promotion of works. You can not be distracted as you do not want to make a mistake, and if you answer letters, looking at the monitor from a strange angle, because you hastily placed the laptop on the corner of the table, occupied with materials for creativity, it is very difficult to remain concentrated and perfectly attentive. The question of compact and convenient space for a laptop bothers me, so I decided to search for a suitable option on the Internet. That is how this collection appeared. I want to warn you: most of all there will be white tables, as this is my favorite color in the interior :) let's choose together!
The first thing I have noticed that tables-shelves are really popular, which do not have bulkiness of a traditional desk:

Though in the last photo there is not a shelf, but a locker. Love this option with this secret side door!
The second most attractive trend is a bedside table. Who among us does not dream about this, but who does really have it? Indeed, that is the only way to prolong the morning comfort without losing precious working time, and I suspect it is much more convenient than lying with a phone in your hand. That is how I accidentally deleted the text on a social network and I couldn`t cancel it :(

There is also a classic version, which now looks quite positive and easy. These are corner tables:

An pption for almost any place — these are small side tables:

By the way, now there are so many ergonomic options that promise minimal fatigue and loss of health if you need to sit in front of a computer for a long time, why not finally take a chance and try something like that? Maybe it's time to keep up with time :)

However, these working spaces attracted me with greenery — in this case, the second photo shows extreme compactness!

A bonus of the organization of the workspace, if you create, for example, in the company of a colleague-friend. There's something so sisterly and cozy about it, like a twin room:

How do you solve the problem of space? Where is your laptop? Did you like any of the options?