Ideas of Useful Gifts for Customers

Online sales have a wonderful technique to establish good relationships with a client — gifts. It is customary to add something nice, inexpensive, such as a keychain or chocolate to the main product. It is believed that the surprise as a thank you is remembered more than advertising. The idea is undeniably good. However, there is one "but". For example, I often get a red thread with plastic nonsense from a famous all over the world online-shop, which sellers apparently consider to be a bracelet. Throwing out two or three of these things I came to the conclusion that any gift should be useful. Otherwise it does not give joy, just irritation.

But to guess what will be useful for a stranger is difficult, so you need to find some common problem that somehow everybody solves. So, give something that will help in a common situation. It seems to me that we have such a task — to protect the environment. In Russia, unfortunately, the problems of landfills and recycling are solved sluggishly, so the primary task is the use of things from materials that decompose in nature, and the reduction of use of plastic in general. I think the buyer can give the following things:

1) eco-bag for products. It can be sewn yourself, or you can buy one here on Livemaster. All have different prices, and you can find really cheap bags.

2) a tulle bag for vegetables and fruits to replace a one-time package, which is used for 20 minutes, and decomposes 400 years, and during this time can kill any animal. I sewed tulle bags myself, and I have successfully been using them for a year. The cost of such a gift is close to zero. Ordinary tulle is inexpensive, and from a half-meter piece you can sew 5 bags. Some people use linen or cotton bags for the same purpose, but my experiment ended in failure: the cashiers were dissatisfied with the fact that they have to look to understand what I put there.

3) cotton sticks made of bamboo. Bamboo is a natural material, cotton wool is too, so this stick will not pollute the planet.

But that is what can happen to an ordinary, not bamboo cotton bud:

4) a little more expensive gift — bamboo toothbrush.

I think that such useful souvenirs can please, surprise, and encourage people who did not notice environmental problems to think about global things. Which means to help nature.

What do you think can be a useful gift for a buyer?