Desert Flower: 30 Blazing Looks by Lebanese Female Designer Rayane Bacha

We are used to the fact that the world of fashion is ruled by men with few exceptions. If we look at the East, the trend turns out to be a rule: cultural, religious and social pecularities of the Arab region almost completely exclude the possibility of success and recognition for women. That made my discovery more pleasant — Rayane Bacha`s Atelier, a female designer from Lebanon.

I love and admire Lebanese designers, who know how to praise a woman's beauty like no other. Rayane Bacha has become a worthy successor to such designers as Elie Saab and Tony Ward, who was a person she studied from and for she worked. Having gained experience, the designer decided to establish her own brand, and in 2017 her first couture collection was released.

Today I would like to share outfits from the spring-summer 2019 collection. The line has a poetical name Wishful Wanderer. The looks are inspired by Bedouin tribes: as well as the inhabitants of the desert, the charachter of the collection is looking for a way among the endless sand dunes. The dresses and costumes reflect the beauty of the Golden Sands at the horizon with the scorching sun, endless turquoise of the high sky and pastel sunsets, flashing milky pink and fiery yellow...

Press "like" button, add the article to your favorites and share your thoughts in the comments, which of the outfits you liked the most. Thank you for your attention!