Lilac Сolor in Interior: Combinations of Colors

Lilac color is very beautiful, but at the same time it is very capricious, not every color will make friends with it and will look harmonious. I have created this collection to look at examples of how designers work with lilac.

Let's start with the win-win options. Shades of lilac, light gray and white together create a soft, calm mood, this option is perfect for a bedroom or nursery.

As you know, cold shades visually expand space, so it makes sense to use lilac in a small room.

Beige and pink will add warmth and comfort. This option is easy to spoil if there is too much pink, so it is better to add small accents, such as pillows.

Lilac with gold looks gorgeous! Please note that this golden interior supports the warm tones of parquet, curtains and furniture, thus creating harmony of cold and warm colors.

Lilac is a natural color of lilac and matches shades of green and brown. Mint green and lilac together look really fresh!

If you want rigor in your interior, add a palette of dark purple, ash blue, dark blue.

The color of the sea wave or turquoise with lilac creates a truly stunning effect!

What if you want to add dynamics, youth drive to your interior? In this case, orange, light green, lemon and fuchsia come to help you. Just note that these colors appear in the interior details on the general light background (white floor, doors, sofa). If the general background is dark, the interior will become overloaded and overwhelming.

A great solution for active nature is bright accents in the interior, it can be paintings, posters, pillows, mirrors or clocks, lamps and other decorative items.

I hope you found my article interesting.

Would you dare to use lilac in the interior?

Do you want me to continue this series of articles?