Lilac Horizons: 25 Floral Embroidery Patterns
  • Category: Ideas & Inspiration
  • Practices: Needlework

It is time of spring blossom — a delight for your eyes and soul! Alas, delicate petals of apple and pear, cherry and plum trees fly away so quickly... Here when fragrant lilacs come, a flower that has become one of the symbols of May for me.

How great it is that we can capture this fleeting beauty, for example, in embroidery. So today I am happy to share with you my findings — beautiful patterns for cross stitch and satin stitch of lilacs` embroidery. Make embroidery as independent paintings, decorate clothes and home textiles with it, prepare charming souvenirs for your beloved ones and do creative work with children: I tried to choose patterns, so that they are suitable for different levels and opportunities.

All images are available in the public domain and are presented in large size — click to open a full-format view. Many of them already have a list of colors used in numbers, for others it will be easy to choose them yourself. Enjoy your creativity!

Let's start with the lush lilac trusses:

These elements are perfect for decoration:

Flower paintings and scenes with plots:

Patterns for decorating napkins and tissues:

Luxury bouquets and flower baskets — embroidery for experienced needlewomen:

Also, a few flower sketches for those who prefer satin stitch embroidery or embroidery with ribbons:

Press "like" button, add the publication to your favorites and share your findings in the comments!