Video Tutorial: How to Use Leftouts of Ceramic Tiles

Summer is the time of renovations in apartments or houses. I think many people who have used ceramic tile in the course of repairing, had some tile, tile glue, and grout left. Tile is beautiful, it is a pity to throw it away. Here we have some of it left. Where can it be applied? Here what tutorial I have decided to present.

You will need:

• ceramic tile;
  • super strong glue (liquid nails);
  • cloth napkin;
  • masking tape;
  • grout for ceramic tiles (used in the second version).

For gluing ceramic tiles, I used a special glue for ceramics – a transparent one.

The result was a ceramic flower pot. The glue was great. It holds the pot tightly. I inserted a flower together with its pot into it as the ceramic pots do not have holes for drainage. But if you can work with a drill or a screwdriver, you can make them yourself, or ask someone. I think this option will fit a summer terrace perfectly or floor in your living room. Maybe you'll find another version to use tiles?!

If you do not have ceramic tiles at home, you can buy the leftouts of the tile in the store with great discounts. I think it will be cheaper than buying a ready-made ceramic flower pots.

Create with us, please yourself and your beloved ones.