Floral Symphony of Crocheting: Stunning Micro Works by Un Fil

Japanese needlewoman found herself in an unusual form of miniatures: the girl crochets amazingly realistic inflorescences and bouquets, where each flower is no bigger than your fingertip.

With the inherent modesty of a Japanese needlewoman, she hides the name under a simple, but at the same time meaningful nickname Un Fil — "thread". In the work, she uses simple cotton threads of white color, which, if necessary, are painted by hand. So the girl manages to achieve watercolor shades and smooth color transitions, which guarantee realism and uniqueness of the result.

As for the crochet hook, the skilled needlewoman uses the finest specimens — for example, the crochet hook, presented in the photo, is 0.4 millimeters.

Each work is a real masterpiece and evidence of incredible perseverance, attention to detail and love for flora. Especially striking are the tiny leaves: one of the motifs in the work of Un Fil are simple and elegant green twigs, while the connected elements are attached to the thinnest wire.

The artist admits that her main admirer and connoisseur is herself: "I try to create things that I myself would like to have. And I have to love my flowers more than anyone else, otherwise how can I offer them to someone else?»

Creativity of Un Fil is not just flowers for the sake of flowers. Related miniatures are transformed, for example, into a pin cushion in the form of flower pots (or cakes?):

Charming interior decorations — decorative panels in hoops:

Elegant jewellery — brooches, earrings, pendants:

Or a whole bunch of knitted roses and forget-me-nots!

Press "like", add the publication to your favorites and share your impressions in the comments. Thank you for your attention!