• chipboards (optional);
  • mold gears and DAS mass (optional);
  • acrylic paints: silver, bronze or copper to me;
  • acrylic turquoise spray for the creation of oxide;
  • glossy acrylic lacquer;
  • silver wax;
  • super glue and good mood.

Let`s begin.

Firstly, I smoked the box, then covered it with white paint. The sides of the box could not be covered with paint, because there will be putty, but I got carried away and painted everything. On the lid I used glue for decoupage glued a printout with fox. Then the picture is protected with acrylic glossy varnish.

I had chipboards and metal gears. I covered the sides and the inside of the lid with putty and immediately pressed the gears and chipboards.

All sides I painted with black, but a rag lightly wiped the metal gears.

After the paint got dried, I glued the second layer of decor. On the lid with the help of mold and mass, I sculpted bolts and gears and glued them in some places of the lid.

Again, I painted over with black, not forgetting to wipe metal decor a little. Then I chose copper paint, but in this work silver and bronze paints will also look great.

With a turquoise spray, I made a splash. You can use another method or do not do it at all.

All the work is coated with acrylic glossy varnish. The picture is covered with several layers. Then, with dry brush technique I applied silver paint on the decoration except for the image. Then again, a few layers of lacquer. Additional decoration can be glued on the picture and everything is lightly coated with silver wax.

Work is done. Nothing complicated. Only good mood!

Hope you enjoyed it! Enjoy the creative process!