Gradient in Fashion World: Inspiring Photos

Color transitions on clothes or gradient is one of the most beautiful color trends in 2018–19. In autumn-winter collections gradient is presented in the form of transitions from one shade to the another, these shades can be of the same tone or contrasting one.

This color effect looks beautiful in silk, organza, tulle, satin and many other fabrics that have dynamic movement. However, this trend has not bypassed fur, which in its own way looks bright, cheerful and original.
Color transitions can be smooth or clear, and can be as blurred watercolor palette.

Many fabrics, especially dense but soft, can have different shades on the front and back side, and this can also be used as gradient. The same effect of flowing from one color to another will help to make transparent fabrics of different color shades, which can be used as additional layers.

Next, I want to show you the embodiment of Ombre effect by different designers in their collections:

I love this effect very much. In my wardrobe there are several outfits like that, but so far they are only summer things. Now I want something from the top clothes with Ombre, but haven't found the color transition yet.

Hope you enjoyed my article.