Creating Show Box for Photo Background

How to decorate a photo background to take pictures of toys?

My teddy bears asked for these show boxes, with different content — pink is suitable for girls and blue for boys :)

You will need:

- mill-lined cardboard;

- scrap paper;

- super glue;

- acrylic paint;

- decor;

- utility knife.

From mill-lined board cut out such workpieces, I make the grooves the size of the board — 2.2 mm.

Before assembling the cells of the box, I glue the grooves.

Then I glue the cells to the blank.

Now it remains to glue the sidewalls and the roof, they should be cut 2.2 mm wider than the size of the cells, i.e. they should be 4.2 cm wide.

I glue the joints with thin kraft paper.

Now I choose the paper to decorate the box, I have two colors — striped and star patterns.

Firstly, I glue the back wall, leaving 1 cm for sidewalls, I cut the corners in advance, I also crease in advance for a bend line to be smooth.

Then I glue in small sidewalls, this method will strengthen the entire structure of the box securely, it will guarantee that the box will serve you for a long time.

At the very end of the lower and upper bar, try to pick up the picture of the paper to get everything neatly.

Well, that's basically all, it remains to paste over the triangles, as well as the outer part of the box, fill it with different decor and as you can see, it is very simple to do, and I liked the result (I hope, you too) :)

The Bear loved it too :)