Fashion Trends: Ombre Effect

I want to please you with some news from fashion world. We are all very busy with everyday life, crafts and, unfortunately, little time is left for reading interesting books, watching interesting movies or fashion shows... many do not have enough time.

From the article by Galina Kravchenko, a director of the assortment department of Fashion Consulting Group, I learned what the best designers of Milan, London, Paris offer for the 2019 season. From the huge flow of images I have chosen a few that I liked in color combinations in women's clothing, especially Ombre effect.

Here are some fashion patterns.

Pattern: Leather Texture

In Milan, philosophy by Lorenzo Serafini and Antonio Marras uses natural leather in their collections. They are noticeable patterns of exotic animals — crocodile and brightly colored python.

Patterns: "Boiled" Denim

The effects of bleaching and dyeing denim captured Paris catwalks. Stella McCartney and Balmain became headliners of this trend, it was fashionable in the 1980s.

Ombre Effect

The Ombre effect is a gradual transition from one color to another. In the summer of 2019, this color is used by Ellie Saab, Missoni and some other brands. This game with color is suitable for creative people who love to experiment with their style and look.

Very harmonious combination of colors, right? Thank you for reading to the end.