How to Write Cool Texts Quickly, Painlessly

It is important to be able to write texts. This helps not only to structure thoughts, but also to sell successfully.

Take two accounts with a similar product and quality. There is no surprise, you will buy there where you were caught by a text. If your text looks like this: "Price, size and a bunch of unnecessary hashtags", do not be surprised that you have no clients.

(Translation from the picture. What superpower would you like to have? "To burn them with my fiery word" by Pushkin).

Learn to write. It's not as hard as it sounds. From school knowledge you will need only spelling and punctuation. If you have forgotten that, you can always google it. Everyone knows everything, everyone knows how, but for some reason they do not. Don't follow this example.

Here is a list of how you can write:

1. Catchy headline. You need to rack your brains for that. But if the headline attracts, that is highly probable that people will read your text completely.

2. Write regularly. To make it easier to start, set yourself a daily goal: 1 post per a day. It's easier to write 1 post a day, than 30 posts in a month, isn't it? If it is absolutely unbearable, then 3-4 times a week. Writing skills will not develop themselves.

3. Write as if to your friend. "Hi, you won`t believe what happened..." Have you ever seen that someone did not communicate in messengers because of "I write badly"? You are read by the same people, as well as you, it isn't necessary to communicate with them as a deputy — unclear words with the blurred sense.

4. Be funny. My eyes bleed when I see one and the same text type, well, really. If you want to attract a follower, crack a joke. Use memes, apt comparisons, funny cases from life.

5. Don't use emoji. If you really want, you can do a little. Just a little. Have you ever seen an emoji in a book? Without them, we understand where the author jokes, and where he/she experiences other emotions. If it is difficult to understand your emotions without emoji, you need to edit the text.

6. Follow the statistics. Focus on the texts that collect more reactions — likes, reposts, comments.

7. Always divide the text into paragraphs. Oh, please. No one will read your text without paragraphs.

8. Write briefly. Short is not a short text, but short sentences. Compare: "Dear residents, on 10 June repair works will be carried out, in this regard hot water will be disconnected from 10 to 12 o'clock" or "on 10 June from 10 to 12 o'clock there will be no hot water". Why do you need unnecessary words if the meaning is the same?

9. Do not make it complicated. One thought per a sentence. The brain is not a blender, it cannot process everything at once.

10. Use a long dash "—". This item is for those who want everything to be beautiful. Before and after it, do not forget to put a space.