Femininity in Trend: Fashionable Summer Dresses 2019
  • Category: Fashion, Style & Trends
  • Practices: Sewing

Summer is coming soon! I'm starting to think about new beautiful dresses, and I have already sewed and purchased several! I pleased my female soul :) Today I want to go through the trends that will be in fashion this summer. Since I am a supporter femininity, I exclude various trends that some stylists like, for instance — baggy models, multilayers and a combination of dresses with trousers...

Romance, lightness, flowing silk and other fabrics that gently emphasize the curves of the body...

The lines created by tissues should be flowing, wavy.

The silhouette should emphasize waist. The skirt can be flowing or lush.

Romantic style of a dress creates such elements: rounded, smooth lines, ruffles, flounces, pleated, lace, ribbon, feathers.

Fabrics should have thin structure, pleasant to the touch. Translucent, light and soft materials are acceptable. These include guipure, lace, tulle, veil, knitwear, silk, brocade, boucle, wool. The fabric should not hold the shape tightly and have a free silhouette.

Patterns and prints should look naive and delicate — floral print, polka dots, small check, abstraction with smooth lines.

All this will only emphasize femininity, tenderness and lightness.

Polka dot is still in fashion! I am infinitely happy! :)

The dress in small dots perfectly refines a figure, and slightly elongated large peas hide volume of chest and hips. If it matters to you, be sure to use this trick.

Peculiar thing about polka dot dress — it is suitable for women of almost any age. These dresses can be easily combined with low shoes, such as sneakers, loafers — the result would be loose, casual. If you combine such a dress with elegant shoes on a low heel, with classic accessories, you will get a look of a serious lady...

The polka dot dress itself is already self-sufficient. It does not require any additions, bright accessories, large, catchy jewellery...

Stripes.

Stripes are considered to be classic print that can be good for spring and summer. It has long been included in the wardrobe of fashionistas. But every year this print gets more and more updates, so it looks like something new every time.

In the new season, designers are experimenting with length, width, color and direction of stripes. As a result, you can find stripes in different and opposite versions:

— somewhere it will be narrow, and somewhere wide;

Stripes in the marine style are shades of the holiday season, buying such a dress, you subconsciously strive for the sea... which means you'll be there!

Geometry.

The leader of the winter season among prints, checked one, does not leave the top of the most fashionable patterns of 2019 with the arrival of spring and summer. How relevant are multi-colored interpretation of the major Scottish pattern and two-tone checkerboard.

Ethnic motives. The appeal of designers to antique heritage of the planet is not accidental. Fatigue from the hustle and bustle of megacities and office everyday life affects, women are looking for freedom and fresh air, and fashion analysts feel the need and mood of the consumer, and now a mix of ethno, hippie and safari styles is in fashion. Clothing should be exclusively from natural fabrics — cotton, silk, linen.

Embroidery. Knitwear. Those have been fashionable for several years. Presentation, style are changing slightly... but the embroidery remains. Applications, all kinds of decoration dresses, decor, rhinestones, beads, beads are always in trend! Such things are of higher value, as they are created by hand, long, painstakingly and with love, that will always be appreciated! The main thing is to be brave enough to afford such beauty!

White. Classic. Shirt-dress is out of discussion, from year to year! Very stylish!

Laconic, rather modest models, without unnecessary details and pretentiousness, exclusively from natural fabrics, calm nude shades are also a trend!

I'm done! I hope this article will be useful for you! Love yourself, pamper yourself, dress up yourself and be happy!