Sense of Style of Duchess of Sussex — Meghan Markle

Today I want to share with you an elegant style of a beautiful woman Meghan Markle, a famous actress and model, and now the wife of Prince Harry — Duchess of Sussex.

What is elegant style? We all know that the best compliment for us, women — is an assessment of our style, how we look and what impression we make. Most often, elegant style in clothes gets laudatory statements. It seems to be simple to achieve, but it is necessary to include a lot of details in order to make the outfit solid and luxurious. Looking elegant is either an innate flair (or special education and development of personal skills), or careful work of a stylist.

Historically, "elegant" style comes from aristocracy. The word "elegant" in Latin meant "to make a choice". Later, in French, it acquired its usual meaning — elegant, graceful, refined.

Let us smoothly move on to the heroine of the article...

I do not see any sense in talking about Meghan Markle :) a year ago, all TV channels in the world, all the magazines discussed that world news, the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan. If you want, her autobiography is on the Internet.

I'll go straight to her style...

Every Meghan`s outfit — at a social event or an ordinary city walk — does not go unnoticed. Impeccable and unsurpassed sense of style, neatness and simplicity — that's how briefly you can describe each of her looks.

"I like to look elegant and quite simple at the same time. I love French women style. They look feminine, but at the same time allow themselves some negligence. For example, disheveled hair or lack of makeup," says Meghan.

The neckline that reveals the collarbone is a perfect solution for those who are not ready to wear a plunging neckline but want to attract attention. It looks delicate and feminine, but at the same time it is comfortable — the dress does not fall off the shoulders, you can easily raise your hands. Therefore, Meghan Markle likes this type of dresses.

Meghan Markle often wears beige or pale pink dresses. That is for a good reason — they look good on her tanned skin.

Nude shades, as well as marsala, khaki and bright yellow, dark blue and emerald shades suit dark-haired girls, which is why they can often be seen on Meghan.

The Duchess of Sussex has small hips and breast, but she knows how to choose clothes to hide all figure flaws. For example, a dress with additional lining on the side or a double-breasted dress that visually makes her hips wider. The imitation of wraparound also makes the chest visually larger, the belt highlights the waist, and an extended below skirt makes the hips more feminine, thereby creating a feminine silhouette — "hourglass".

"I love plain clothes and practically do not wear prints," the actress admits.

It is noteworthy that the rule of wearing a headdress was strictly enforced in the UK until the 1950s, when ladies from aristocratic circles were rarely allowed to appear in public with their heads uncovered. The formal abolition of this fashionable dogma today, however, has not resulted into disappearance of hats from the heads of British ladies. When the demand ceased to be an ultimatum, there were new arguments in favor of covered head. The aristocratic elite realized quicklt that hats these days let them sand out from the crowd. So, having a hat now ─ is a way of distancing onerself from commoners. So, Meghan often wears hats.

Meghan almost always wears high heels, she has a huge collection of them.

We wish the young family happiness and love!

Very elegant, refined, refined lady...