Vision Boards, Travel Books in our Life

One of the modern creativity trends is the creation of personal notebooks, diaries, albums, travel books and vision boards.

It has been noticed that by creating such books and diaries, painting vision boards, adding our own colors and desired elements, we somehow make our way into the world of dreams and desires, and each step in an ideal, invented world, is bringing you into the conceived world of accomplished events little by little.

You can mix real events with desired ones, places you've already been to, places you want to go to, people you know, people who you want to meet.

Such activity of "making a project of your desires" is not only a wonderful relaxation, but also laying your path from real life to the world of dreams and aspirations, a guiding thread in the world of cherished aspirations for the fulfillment of desires in real life.

Invent your own reality, strive for it and create your own future yourself.

You can go three ways: creating your Dreamland completely, writing down your most cherished dreams and wishes in your travel album and vision board; reality can be your starting point, reflecting only your own notes in your travel book, and you can mix imaginary things with real ones, and you somehow tune in to the flow that will lead you to the right place.

It has happened to me so many times, and I understand the power of this method. Let me give an example. When I did a big renovation about ten years ago, I designed the interior in Japanese style, not realizing that I was programming myself to meet with Japan in reality. Few years passed, and this meeting actually took place in my life, and I didn't actually put special efforts to make it real, so it happened.

I think, if you remember, many can give similar examples, but we usually do not pay attention to them, as it turned out, vain.

You won`t choose random materials for such a work - subconscious will choose what you need at the moment.

Firstly, you can make a layout of a vision board or travel book, play with the materials that you have, and seeing what have happened, you supplement consciously those materials that you think are necessary.

Dream boldly, and aspire to your perfect trips freely, to necessary activity and people you need.

It'll work!