How to Assemble Multi-row Bracelet of Beads

In this tutorial I will show you how to assemble a simple multi-row handmade bracelet made of beads.

You will need: beads of agate 6 and 8 mm, beads of Jasper landscape with a diameter of 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 mm, red toned coral beads of 6 and 10 mm diameter, wood beads with a diameter of 4 mm and 8 mm, jewellery cord, connector, lobster clasp, jump rings (preferably a double one), one all-in-one ring with a diameter of 10 mm, crimp. As for tools, you will need round pliers, thin pliers and scissors.

Cut the rope into five pieces of 25-30 cm long. String beads on it. Leave the coral beads on the sides and the wood, agate and Jasper beads in the middle.

Next, insert the jewellery cable in two crimps (you can insert in one, but with two it is stronger), pass it through the connector, and then put it back in the crimp.

Then pull the cable through the crimp again and put it in the beads. Tighten the cable and clamp crimps with thin pliers.

Connect the other end of the cable in the same way to the all-in-one ring.

Just attach the other rows of beads.

Attach a connecting ring to the connector, and a hook to the ring. Join the all-in-one ring with the chain, consisting of three or four connecting rings.

The bracelet is ready!

P.S. As a connector, I used a metal suspension in the form of a dream catcher. I just cut off the hook from it :)