Creating Earrings of Pearls and Crumpled Gold

This is my first tutorial on how to make earrings.

Let's begin.

You will need (in the photo are the details for one earring):

1. earwire 2 parts.

2. plate-drop stylized as crumpled gold 2 parts.

3. pin 2 parts.

4. metal ring 2 parts.

5. pearl 2 parts.

6. connecting ring 2 parts.

7. round pliers and tweezers.

Step 1.

To create these earrings, you need a minimum of details, it all depends on your imagination, so for example, instead of a drop of crumpled gold, you can use a pearl, etc.

Let`s get to work!

Collect the main dynamic part of the earrings.

Insert a ring pin into the hole of the metal (stick that will connect all the parts), pre-bending the ring on one side.

Step 2.

Tip: check if the pin is suitable for the hole in the pearl (it is better to check it in a shop).

Insert the pin into the hole of the pearl, then into the second hole of the metal ring.

The main part is ready, it turned out we have a dynamic and unusual.

Step 3.

Bend the remaining free part in the eye, but not tightly, it is necessary to insert the next part on the next stage, and only then tightly bend it.

Step 4.

Next, put the golden detail on one side and fix it. Fix, i.e. bend the round part of the pin to the end. I chose a plate of this type, because I like the combination of pearls and crumpled gold. You can replace it with a bead, pearl or plastic part. It all depends on you and your imagination.

Step 5.

With the help of a connecting ring, attach the base to the earwire. I have chosen the simpliest round form of an earwire, as the earrings are of original shapes and full of details. There are many types of earwires, you can choose any shape you want :)