Her Majesty the Cat

Our family has always had cats. Without these pets, I cannot imagine a cozy home. Apparently, the majority of people agree with me, because according to experts, the cat is the most popular pet, in the world there are 600 million of them. Most cats live in the United States, in second place — China, and Russia closes the top three. In many countries there is a special cats day. So, in Russia it is celebrated on March 1.

For 10,000 years of co-existence, namely so much lives a cat next to a man, people are so used to their fluffy neighbors that the cat has become a member of the family. But some people went further, they did not only surround themselves with pets, but also made a fetish of the cat, placing its image on a variety of things around them. And if you're a fan of the cat tribe, you can learn the ideas of the cat world.

First of all, it is textiles for every taste: blankets, bedspreads, pillows

Pillows

Furniture

Flower pots

Pebbles for decorating flower pots or garden

Other interior items

And it's groupies not only cats, but also knitting

Various dishes

The purpose of this thing I propose to guess yourself :)

Your favorite cat can always be with you, even if you are not at home

And, of course, jewellery with cats.

In conclusion, I would like to wish everyone to meet your cat. And those lucky people who already have a cat, I propose to boast of your favorite in the comments :)

This is mine. Cat Pisa

Cat Luigi