12 Gift Ideas for March 8

Very pleasant and warm holiday of March 8 is coming.

This holiday smells like spring, all women are dressed up, beautiful, smiling. Personally, I want the holiday to be every day :) and beautiful, unique gifts will be able to extend this feeling of spring and beauty.

Here, I will give examples that I as a woman would like to receive as a gift myself. If you have more options, write them in the comments. I'd be happy to add something else to my wish list.

1. What woman doesn't like beautiful dishes?! Anyway, we spend so much time in the kitchen, and why not make this time as pleasant and aesthetic as possible.

Materials for crafts

This, of course, depends on what a woman is interested in, but you can also give some new materials for a new kind of craft. Everything new and interesting is very useful for an internal artist.

It can be, for example, markers for drawing, a set of paints or brushes.

Those who sew will always need good scissors.

Large for fabrics and little for embroidery.

You can also buy a crafts set for creative ones.

You can also give a knitting tutorial.

Or a set of cross-stitch.

Book

As everyone repeats, this is the best gift, and I believe that this is true. When giving the book, you need to at least know what a woman likes. Fiction, psychology, esoteric or whatever.

I'll make you a small book selection of the publishing house Myth.

Jewellery

What woman doesn't like jewellery?! It is not necessary to buy expensive jewellery.

Flower arrangement

You can give fresh flowers, and you can give those that will please all the time, and they do not even need watering :)

For example, made of polymer clay or cold porcelain.

Certificate

Now this is the most popular type of gift. The advantage of it is that a woman can choose when or what to buy.

I'll give you some ideas for certificates:

• for massage;
  • in the shop of cosmetics, clothing, crafts;
  • for a horse walk;
  • for a photo session;
  • for training courses.

Also a wonderful gift will be the decor elements for an apartment, because we, women, love comfort and always try to bring even more beauty to our house.

For example, you can give candles.

You can even make them yourself. The network has many various tutorials.

Stand for jewellery or casket.

Two in one: storing for your favorite jewellery, and decoration for home.

This of course is not all that you can give not only on March 8 but, in general, for any holiday.

But I hope I've bolstered your imagination a little, and the wind of inspiration has carried you to the store to choose a gift.